- our own scientific development is one of a kind in the country
- no toxic emissions into the atmosphere, no soil and water contamination
- energy independence of the complex
- high profitability
The company "ECO-ENERGO PLUS" was founded in 2013 with the objective to develop a new EСOLONOM technology for disposal of municipal solid waste and organic waste.
This technology was developed in 1996 by the company "Sovenergoresurs" under direction of the academician V.I. Ishkov. Later, the company "ECO-ENERGO PLUS" took over the relay and boosted the initial achievements several-fold.
We have managed to improve this technology and achieve a continuous full-time waste disposal. We conduct all work regarding the disposal of municipal solid waste and organic waste in an environmentally friendly way, which is proved by the correspondent environmental impact assessment.
"Today, the company has ist own developments and technology for waste management, which is unequalled on the Ukrainian market in all economic and ecological parameters."
Facts and figures:
years on the market
of environmentally friendly
up to 98% of raw
materials are processed
by the plant
years of warranty
for the failure-free
operation of our plant
Mission of the company:
- Production and supply of the energy generated from alternative energy sources in the course of waste disposal.
- Reduction of the regional energy industry dependency on conventional energy carriers (natural gas, coal etc).
- Creation of an orderly production infrastructure for recycling of municipal solid waste and organic waste.
Municipal solid waste
Plastics of all kinds
Organic industry waste
Fabric, paper/cardoard, package rests
Wood and biomass of all kinds and humidity
Animal and poultry farms waste
* upon a separate agreement
* upon a separate agreement
After the recycling, following products
are obtained and supplied at cheap rates:
tons of waste
are processed by
one reactor daily
- operation time
of the plant
days a month
are needed for
the technical service
According to the ECOLONOM technology, the production is based on modular and organisational units represented by 22 elements:
Our 15 exclusive know-hows, the main of which is a straight line reactor. The remaining 7 elements are standard solutons.
The technology is based on the method of multitemperature pyrolysis of the waste materials into different fractions:
a gaseous fraction
a liquid fraction in the form of heating oil
a solid fraction - pyrocarbon.
The straight line reactor can work in different modes. Its three main modes are:
pyrolysis direct combustion combined mode
It is very convenient since different kinds of waste require individual approaches and processing modes.
No national or foreign system of technological solutions has these charachteristics.
- get rid of/reduce landfilling by 95-98% and improve the sanitary and environmental situation in the localities of the country.
- avoid the problem of allocation of new land for the construction of economically costly and environmentally harmful landfills;
- completely solve the problem of unprocessed domestic waste taken to landfills.
- turn waste management from an expence item into an income source for the budget;
- get rid of expenses related to the management of environmental impact of landfilling;
- significantly (more than 10-fold) reduce expenses for landfilling and management of the environmental consequences of waste storage;
- make investments into this field more attactive and stable.
- obtain maximum production yield in the form of marketable end products and standard recyclable materials in the recycling chain,
- continiuously produce useful products (hot water, steam and electrical energy, fabric, metal scrap, PET, waste paper, pyrocarbon etc).
- As a result, you will receive/increase profits from selling these products.